Internet Security from Kibosh
Kibosh Cloud is a cloud based Internet content filtering / web security service. Because it's cloud based it can be used on any Internet capable device, and when used on a router all devices using that router will be protected. It's constantly being updated, and evolving to address new threats and websites, but all this happens transparently in the background.
The Kibosh Cloud is a simple, and inexpensive way to make your Internet infinitely safer, faster and more reliable by instantly protecting every device on your network from pornography, malware, and phishing related websites, bad search terms, and bad video / image search results.
What is Kibosh Cloud?
- It is a cloud based web security and content filtering service.
- It will block pornography, malware, and phishing related websites from your Internet.
- It enforces SafeSearch on Google, Bing, YouTube, eBay, Ask, and more.
- It blocks Ads.
- It will protect all devices immediately.
- There is no software to install.
- It requires no maintenance.
- It's pre-configured to block objectionable content. All you need to do is turn it on.
- It will not slow your Internet down.
- It is simple to manage via web browsers, and / or mobile apps.
- It works without any changes to your existing infrastructure.
Kibosh Cloud protects every device on your network. Laptops, smartphones, tablets, game consoles, TVs, servers, literally anything that connects to the Internet.
How does it work?
When you search for Internet content you'll use a search engine like Google.com, or Bing.com. Post search, you will receive a few categories of Internet content. The number of categories will vary across search engines, but you will always get these three: Web, Image and Video, and it is these categories that would contain pornographic, or malware infected websites.
When you click on one of these categories you'll get a list of best guess results.
As you can see from this image, a search for porn will yield no results on a Kibosh protected network, because Kibosh Cloud turns on, and enforces SafeSearch. With SafeSearch enabled that search engine will not return pornographic content, thus ensuring that:
If anything does slip through SafeSearch our proprietary domain blocking ensures that pornography is thoroughly removed from your Internet.
- Terms that would return pornography are blocked.
- Image and Video results will not contain pornography.
Kibosh Cloud works at the router, i.e. the gateway so it can filter every device on your network, and will quickly, simply and effectively remove objectionable content from your Internet.
Once you've enabled Kibosh Cloud on your router, every device that accesses the Internet through that router will be instantly protected. In addition to the default, pre-configured pornography / malware blocking you can block additional categories of content (ex: drugs, gambling, bikini, etc), or block websites on a schedule, or allow websites blocked by category selections, or set time limits on websites, and more. It's your Internet, and Kibosh puts you back in control.
Easily put time limits on a websites.
In addition to the maintenance free elimination of objectionable content you can also control what can be accessed. These additional filtering options are called Web Filter Settings,and are managed from your MyFilter dashboard.
Web Filter Setting Options:
- Block any website
- Unblock any non-pornographic website
- Block categories of websites
- Put time limits on websites
- Enable / disable YouTube SafeMode
- Enable / disable Ad Blocking
- Daily activity logs
- Monitor status of the Kibosh Cloud device
SafeSearch: web, image and video content protected.
Easy to Deploy and Manage:
Kibosh Cloud across all of your devices in less than thirty
minutes with a simple change to your router settings.
- Once deployed you can manage additional settings via Kibosh IOS / Android mobile apps, and / or MyFilter web dashboard, and / or browser plugins (or use all of them!).
Ensure your Internet is being used correctly.
Adaptive Real-time Categorization Engine (A.R.C.E.):
- The Internet is a dynamic entity, always changing and evolving. To stay on top of these changes we've developed the A.R.C.E. (Adaptive Real-time Categorization Engine) which keeps our categories of website content always up-to-date by scanning billions of Web pages continually.
- Our simple to use, web based administration, and mobile apps empower you to quickly customize and change what content can be accessed, giving you greater control of your networks Internet usage.
Pricing starts $57.98 for the first year which includes a Pulse device, then it's $24.00 per year for the web filtering service which is always being updated to address new threats.
Whoa! Let's get started.